Why?


We all need a sentinel in the crow’s nest and there seems to be no lack of those looking for that post. However, the problem we have is a lack of information on the actual truth of it all. Sadly as severe as our predicament may seem we have locked onto a temporal understanding of the here and now instead of eternity. So many lack understanding but speak as if they have the answers. I will no longer be silent, it’s time to stand up and be counted, and regardless of the enemy’s onslaught, I have a hope that some may come to their senses. While we have breath we have hope.

The prophets of old would always have God’s purpose in the forefront of their minds, regardless of the people’s persuasions. They were ostracized, I am certainly no prophet, however what has been revealed, I will not selfishly keep to myself. There is a storm coming and no place to hide outside of the finished work of the cross, which the masses are oblivious too.

I am positive that I will be laughed at by the snoop, be that as it may, God’s WORD will stand the test of time, and of this I am certain. To know a truth and see people being misled without a warning cry would be a violation.

I will start a new page called “The Sentinel” addressing current topics on the voices out there, with what I have been shown in the scriptures, countering many of those claims.

Signing off


Tyrone     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looming Danger

The second death